Apply to Work at LaunchHouse
We want you to join our team! Please see the positions below and choose the one that best fits. If you would like to work at LaunchHouse and don’t see a position that matches your skills, still send us your resume to [email protected] so that we can keep it on file for future positions if they open up.
Corporate Membership Sales Associate
Who we are looking for:
We’re looking for a charismatic outgoing Sales associate to lead our newly created Corporate Membership. This membership allows a company of any size to take advantage of the coworking resources provided by LaunchHouse as an option for their business and employees.
Your primary duty will be to make sales to enterprise-level memberships to businesses who have remote workers or need flexible workspace. It will be your job to go out into the field and sell these memberships on a greater than occasional basis.
We are looking for someone who loves sales and embraces creativity as they find and close new prospects.
- Research small business and enterprise accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Run the entire sales process from qualification to close
- Work with existing partners and databases to build a pipeline of potential small business and enterprise level memberships
- Develop presentations and key material for in-person and virtual presentations
- Upsell other LaunchHouse products such as Bootstrap Bash sponsorship, mailbox memberships, events memberships, and other coworking options such as private offices.
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience
- Demonstrated experience in prospecting and proven sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficient with web presentation tools
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit. LaunchHouse is growing quickly; this position will be given significant responsibility and autonomy.
- The ability to develop processes and/or programs that could benefit this newly created program
- Exceptional organization skills and the ability to multitask
- Strong self-starter with limited need for supervision or training
To Apply: Please send a copy of your resume and a cover letter to [email protected]
Digital Marketing & Operations Intern
Who we are looking for:
We’re looking for a charismatic, passionate digital marketer of LaunchHouse! As our LaunchHouse Intern you’ll be aiding our Operations and Marketing team in telling our story across multiple platforms to highlight our members and grow our coworking community. You must be passionate about entrepreneurship and enjoy meeting new people.
We’re looking for the right person to join our team. If this position interests you, and you are eager to join our community as a LaunchHouse intern, we urge you to apply.
This will be a one of a kind opportunity for those who think outside the box and want to be part of a growing company that could lead to future employment. We are looking for students who want to be part of something new and exciting that can change the landscape for students and employers.
MAJOR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Write content for blog and social media posts, email newsletters, and ad copy
- Assist in planning and posting social media
- Brainstorm creative content ideas with the marketing/communications team
- Assist with the promotion, setup, and teardown of events
- Assist with tours of LaunchHouse and sign prospects up for membership
- Provide assistance to the Community Manager as needed
QUALIFICATIONS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES:
- Familiarity with digital, social, and content, marketing strategies
- Interest in marketing, communications, PR, or related fields
- Must have excellent writing and grammar skills
- Creative, hardworking, resourceful
- WordPress/HTML/CSS knowledge preferred
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Be able to attend and assist at LaunchHouse events (some evenings required)
- Strong interpersonal skills
PAY AND REQUIREMENTS:
Interns are responsible for their transportation to and from LaunchHouse Highland Heights. Each intern is expected to work up to thirty hours per week. Work from home is not available for this position.
Please email your cover letter, professional resume and one writing sample (e.g. a blog post and up to 3 social media posts for a student organization, class project, or company you worked for previously) to [email protected] for review. Candidates who meet the requirements will be contacted to schedule interviews.