LAUNCHHOUSE'S RESPONSE TO COVID-19
The safety and health of our community is always our priority, especially in relation to the coronavirus. We are actively taking precautionary measures to protect our members and keep our workspace clean. Here is what we are doing to respond to the issue:
- Postponed Events: We will be postponing all events for the foreseeable future. We will continue to evaluate the situation and in the meantime host events virtually.
- Increasing Sanitation: We are increasing our cleaning frequency, and our sanitation professionals will be sanitizing the space 5 times a week, Monday-Friday.
- Individually Packaged Snacks: We are swapping out our communal snacks with individually packaged snacks for safe distance reasons.
- What you can do: LaunchHouse values community above all else, and we want to keep our community safe. If you or your family is sick, please stay home. If you have been in contact with anyone who has contracted COVID-19, please let us know.
- Masks/Facial Coverings: Masks are mandatory in Cuyahoga County, and so masks/facial coverings are required to be worn at all times in the open co-working spaces. When in a conference room or private office, face coverings may be removed.
- Social Distancing: Social Distancing is also required in our space. Please keep at least 6 feet away from other workers and stay home if you feel sick.
LaunchHouse will remain open 24/7, and members will still be able to collect mail and access offices & coworking space per usual. We will continue to monitor this situation and follow the precautions recommended by the World Health Organization
and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
As always, we’re grateful for our dedicated community. Thank you for your continued support and trust in LaunchHouse as we navigate this situation together.
Director of Operations