|Dear LaunchHouse Community,The safety and health of our community is always our priority, especially in relation to the coronavirus. We are actively taking precautionary measures to protect our members and keep our workspace clean. Here is what we are doing to respond to the issue:
- Postponed Events: We will be postponing all events for at least the next 2 weeks. We will continue to evaluate the situation through the next two weeks and depending on how things progress with the COVID-19 pandemic, decide how to proceed.
- Increasing Sanitation: We are increasing our cleaning frequency, and our sanitation professionals will be sanitizing the space 5 times a week, Monday-Friday.
- Limited Staff Hours: To keep our team healthy, we will also be limiting staff hours for the next two weeks. As of now, LaunchHouse will be physically staffed from 9-1pm on weekdays. You can still reach our team via email and phone from 9am-5pm on weekdays.
- Individually Packaged Snacks: We are swapping out our communal snacks with individually packaged snacks for safe distance reasons.
- What you can do: LaunchHouse values community above all else, and we want to keep our community safe. If you or your family is sick, please stay home. If you have been in contact with anyone who has contracted COVID-19, please let us know.
LaunchHouse will remain open 24/7, and members will still be able to collect mail and access offices & coworking space per usual. We will continue to monitor this situation and follow the precautions recommended by the World Health Organization and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
As always, we’re grateful for our dedicated community. Thank you for your continued support and trust in LaunchHouse as we navigate this situation together.
Director of Operations